The Lotus Valve System: the second generation in TAVI devices
Dr. Feldman is an interventional cardiologist whose clinical and research accomplishments have distinguished him as a leader in Chicago's cardiology community, and internationally.
Eberhard Grube, M.D., Ph.D., is Chief of the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the Heart Center Siegburg in Germany. He is also a Consulting Professor of Medicine at Stanford.
- Chairpersons: Ted FELDMAN, Eberhard GRUBE
- Speakers: Eberhard GRUBE, Daniel BLACKMAN, Ian T. MEREDITH, Didier TCHÉTCHÉ, Ted FELDMAN
To understand the features and procedural aspects of next generation TAVI device
To understand the latest available clinical data
To understand paravalvular leak and its implications (clinical and health resource) and strategies for prevention
- Introduction and objectives (E. Grube)
- Lotus case presentation (D. Blackman)
- Update on the Lotus clinical programme (I. Meredith)
- Paravalvular leak: a characteristic complication post-TAVI? (D. Tchétché)
- Take-home message (T. Feldman)
This video is offered by Boston Scientific. Visit website